brake booster; and airfilter vs cold air intake

I'm thinking of converting to a brake booster (instead of regular brakes). However the booster takes up more space and my air cleaner is more than likely in the way.

Does anyone know what brake booster would work, when there's a Clifford intake manifold with a Holley 390 cfm installed?

Also, I was thinking since there probably is no room to use an airfilter, if a 'cold air intake' would work.

Has anyone done this before ?

Reply to
csdude

a 79 cj5 with Clifford intake and Holley 390 cfm

thanks!!

uhhm I yeah, but I rather get something like a broke booster new. A cold air intake I'd get used

thanks!

Reply to
csdude

this one really looks different!! it doesn't have a diaphragm?

Reply to
csdude