brake controller for 97 zj

question: I have a 97 zj that I just bought with the 5.2 v8 and four wheel drive. It has all of the bells and whistles. The only thing lacking is a brake controller when I tow. I need to wire a controller into the factory electrical connector at the hitch. I know there is a blue wire to tap into at the brake pedal. My question is how do I wire the controller in. Is there a place I can plug into? Or do I have to run a line from the battery to the controller and then to the connector at the rear? Thanks for the help

Reply to
mikl

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to