Rant:reliable vehicle

So I get in my 84' Fiero to go to work yesterday, turn the key... nothing, headlights work but no dash lights. Oh well... go to the 01' Chevy 2500HD, it starts, but I noticed it was a little slow to turn over. Didn't think much of it, after all, I had not used it in the last two months. Now the check engine light is on, but I got to get to work. So I go to pull out and it's like the e-brake is on but it's not. I get moving, seems OK, drive the

15 miles to work. Go to backup into a parking space at work... won't move in reverse! Makes a bad rough sounding noise when I shift between R & D. Arggg... call the dealer... come and get this POS (still under warranty).

So the only vehicle available to me that still works, is the oldest, highest mileage, 80' CJ-7! Thank goodness for the simple things in life!

Reply to
JimG

There's Jeep. There's Benz pre-chrysler. Then there's everything else ;o)

Reply to
<m>

A., it is a Fiero after all. You're lucky the lights even turned on. B., not driving the truck for two months probably seized the calipers and pads to the rotors. It's you're own fault.

Josh