Bullet Proof Bumpers

This company has a very nice web site

andrepresents a highly desirable product. I was all set to order front and rear FF1 series bumpers for my new Rubicon. Trouble is, when I called the company, their number is disconnected! Not a good sign. Also no reply from them on email.

Has anyone found a company that offers similar specialty, high quality bumper products that you can count on when you are ready to open your wallet and call?

Reply to
Jeffrey Wright

I was trying to save myself from h%erc.10492$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com, but wouldn't let me go...

| This company has a very nice web site |

and represents a highly| desirable product.| | I was all set to order front and rear FF1 series bumpers for | my new Rubicon. Trouble is, when I called the company, their | number is disconnected! Not a good sign. Also no reply from | them on email. | | Has anyone found a company that offers similar specialty, high | quality bumper products that you can count on when you are | ready to open your wallet and call?

Well, you can call me with an open wallet, I promise I'll answer :) Go buy them on Quadratec's website, since you want to spend the $$ so bad...other than that, there are tons of companies, search google for "jeep off road bumper."

Reply to
Joseph P

Try

Great stuff.

Reply to
Jerry McG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

If you like bulletproof, you'll love

n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Thank you, Nathan,

You have proffered a most promising lead . . . I can't be alone on this.

Reply to
Jeffrey Wright

Well, I'll tell you what I know, having looked at both bumpers VERY closely. Dave at Rokmen makes a solid bumper, with a mount that just won't give. He takes a great deal of pride in his product and he operates his business with integrity. I bought his bumper when I lived in Chicago and now I've moved to Colorado and had a chance to meet the man. I really can't speak highly enough about his craftmanship. He really treats it like an art and so he's always getting better.

I'm planning to buy a rear bumper from him as well. You owe it to yourself to call him. Tell him I sent ya over (not that it'll move the price at all :). n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis