Finally made it...

Well, my 1998 Cherokee finally made it to an important milestone:

Yeah, I know it's not a real big deal, but I've never kept a vehicle long enough to see this before.

:)

If it ever stops raining here this weekend, it is going to get new plugs, wires, a cap and rotor along with other 100000 mile service stuff...

With a little bit of luck and a little more TLC, perhaps it'll keep going for well over another hundred thou.

-John

Reply to
John Sevey

I recently (3 days ago) took a picture of my speedo/odometer too. The green light is the cruise control indicator. Mine came out much more blurry:

Shaggie

Yeah, but judging by the instrument cluster, you weren't going a little over 100mph in your CJ...

You really need to try that on a snowmobile sometime:

No, none of those are mine...

:)

-John

Reply to
John Sevey

good god, that is insane.. 100+ mph on a snowmobile ?

Reply to
dave

man, can only look at that for a second.....Head starts swimming...

Reply to
jasonp

Here's another one for you. The first one was a 2004 Civic. This one is a '63 Beetle with 1.2 liter stock engine...

Shaggie

I must be getting a weak stomach in my old age (28), because when I look at this pictures I start to get a headache. Am I the only one?

Reply to
jasonp

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)