BUSHWACKER Flares

Any see or try out Bushwacker's Pocket Style flares? just wondering.

Reply to
Denis Roy

Seen em. too much money for my tastes considering Im just gonna tear them off on a rock. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
Harold Hoover

How far out do your tires/rims stick out from the flat side of the Jeep?

It's about time for me to consider flares for my project.

Reply to
Jeepers

Mine protrude just under 5". The fender flares are 5" wide and provide good coverage. They are not TOO wide. (I'm using 33x12.5" Goodyear MTRs.)

Reply to
Harold Hoover

Thanks!

Reply to
Jeepers

Hi, Jeepers.

This is the only photo I have of the new fender flares on my CJ. I hope it helps.

Harold Hoover

Nice.

Jeepers