Camper

I'm looking for a small single person camper to tow behind a Wrangler.

Any suggestions.

Thanks.

Bill Donovan

Reply to
Bill Donovan

The first would be my choice.

I wouldn't tow any "full sized" travel trailer with a TJ. Think very small and be safe. If you don't need a built-in tent, your choices are much wider. There are many cargo-only Jeep trailers out there, or you can just use a lightweight utility trailer. Check out my custom trailer here:

John

John Davies TLCA 14732

'96 Lexus LX450 '00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Spokane WA USA

Reply to
John Davies

Try a coleman SanteFe or Taos. I've been towing one for the past 8 years with no problems. any other 8' box should work also. you just need to keep the towing weight below 2000lbs, and the length as short as possible.

Reply to
Burt Ridge

Here is a trailer I have been looking at to tow behind a wrangler if and when I get around to putting in a bigger engine.. :) It is pricy but cool... A local RV center had one here...

Ben

95 YJ 2.5L
Reply to
Ben