Re: WANTED: motor mounts cj7 V8

Does anyone have the passenger side frame mount for a CJ7 with a 304. I also

> need the mounts for the block, on both sides. Thanks

If you can't find any originals, you might try the MORE Bombproof JM301.

They're right proud of them, but I sure like mine. They are tough. When I was shopping, my local Jeep place could still order the motor mounts but not the frame mounts. You might have some luck at your local bone yard. Good luck. TrailMarker.

Reply to
TrailMarker

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III