cj5 shackle question

bullshit bill, just because I dont post in here doesn't mean im not in here everyday...You said something I disagreed with so I called you on it. Now you're dodging the issue, why aren't my springs flat? You can't answer that.

Reply to
bingobongo

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Bill are you a politician? I've never seen anyone dodge and evade like you. they are 4 leaf in the front. You keep calling me a troll. Trolls post and bounce im rebuting what you say so im a troll?. You're a twit and shackles wont kill your springs unless they're already dead.

man of many links....do you actually OWN a Jeep right now?

Reply to
bingobongo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I never said f*ck all about 9" and I didn't start this thread...At least you actually own a Jeep.

Reply to
bingobongo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

update i talked them down to about 5 inches bolt to bolt and were gonna compensate with 3 inches of body lift to fit tires

Reply to
marvin martian

This is for a street rig only right?

Mike