clearing MIL codes

My MIL 'flashed' 3 codes one for Alternator, one for temp and one for power loss because of my serpentine belt breaking. Everything is fixed. Will it clear itself w/o disconnecting battery? Is there some other way, like turning the ignition on/off 50 times?

tia,

Mel P. - Cherokee 4.0 L

Reply to
Mel P.

philthy

Easier just to disconnect the battery for a while and use that time to clean the battery terminals.

Reply to
DougW

Write down favorite radio frequencies first.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton