cold start sluggishness

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:53:11 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote (in article ):

Well, if you aren't BSing for once, keep at it. No one posts fouler stuff than him. Craig

Craig Scheiner

Uh, he didn't say /he/ did anything at all, and I doubt if he did. 'He was told' doesn't tell me much of anything regarding Billy's involvement or lack thereof.

Billy is /not/ a do-er; he talks. If it's work, his blubber rebels and shuts the system down.

Well exercised fingers, though, some of it due to typing, the rest we prolly don't want to know.

Rule of Thumb: If Billy ever should tell the honest, pure, untampered-with Truth, it will be by coincidence or accident.

Reply to
bubonic

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Which B-Movie did you steal that from, O Bloated One?

"Billy Hughes, Private Dork" ??

"Perry Thrust and The Case Of The Missing Brainbox" ??

"Colour Me Stoopid"

"The Adventures Of Sam Spayed" ??

Tuff guy. Cheap-steak tuff.

Reply to