Cool Snorkel Clip

I think I like this one better...how come we don't see ads like this in the US?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
eric

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! Great Ad!

Reply to
Thoth1126

How does the electrical system not short?

Reply to
quint

Electricity flows on the path of least resistance. A closed electrical circuit will not take another path unless a better (less resistant) conductor is present. Water does not conduct electricity as well as metal.

Reply to
Daniel Bibbens

You are correct that "electricity flow" will take the path of least resistance. But I guarantee... that Jeep had the distributor sealed and even then (as the video shows) the ignition was starting to miss. All other electrical devices (switches, relays) will be compromised after such abuse. All that said... cool video!

Reply to
JimG