Dang Blasted rust!!!

I got tired of the rear suspension on my '89 XJ trying to knock my dentures out with every crack in the pavement so I decided to swap out the Rough
Country Add-a-Leaf boosted springs for some stock '92 springs.
The passenger side front bushing bolt gave me fits by trying to pull the center tube of the bushing out with it, but it was the driver's side that really messed up my plans.
The front bushing bolt's captive nut inside the frame has broken loose and I can't even tighten it down properly but I was able to remove the Rough Country Add-a-Leaf so the XJ sits level
So, I'll be looking for another vehicle as soon as possible ... probably not a Jeep since the better half has trouble with her O-2 bottle getting in and out of them.
So, has anyone an idea of what a used pair of Rough Country Add-a-Leafs (1 1/2" lift) are worth?
Budd
Budd Cochran wrote:

eBay says new ones are $84 and used pop up around $55
Or to use the old quote, "They are worth exactly what someone will pay for em." :)
Couple of folks at work have the Subaru XV Crosstrek. They ride nice and have a fairly good ground clerance for what they are.
--
DougW

I noticed Rough Country doesn't even list them for XJ's anymore.
I'll probably buy an American make vehicle instead of foreign as I am not a fan of any non-USA brands.
I hate the fact it's so hard to find stuff still made in the USA ... including "citizens".
In many ways I wish I had one of my old Mopars back.
My biggest concern at the moment is that on Friday I have to take my youngest son to Denver, a 300+ mile round trip.
I'm in Canada, we don't make much, and I hate that it is getting harder and harder to find Made In USA on anything, within reason on price, if it says made in the USA that would be my first choice on any product. I'd rather buy for 50 % more once, then 50% less 10 times. Gotta friend who is on his 4th chinese made winch, $400.00 each time, I use my Warn twice as much as he does his crap and mine wasn't new when I got it.
"Budd Cochran" wrote in message

I noticed Rough Country doesn't even list them for XJ's anymore.
I'll probably buy an American make vehicle instead of foreign as I am not a fan of any non-USA brands.
I hate the fact it's so hard to find stuff still made in the USA ... including "citizens".
In many ways I wish I had one of my old Mopars back.
My biggest concern at the moment is that on Friday I have to take my youngest son to Denver, a 300+ mile round trip.
Greg wrote:

Getting harder to say what's made here and what isn't. Especially in the replacment parts market.
Of course my ol POS 1982 Chevy pickup was made in America. Lost the fuel pump lobe and shortly after that the first gear went in the turdbo hydromatic. Really depends on who makes it, and when. :) At least there were loads of cheap parts out there. What I won't miss is the 9+ MPG it got.

9 mpg??
I got that good out of a 23' Class "C" on a Dodge M400 chassis (440/4bbl, T-Flite, 4.10 axle ratio) towing an overloaded 6X12 U- haul.
My '79 Dodge D-150 (318/2bbl, auto, 3.55) got just over 20 and the '80 version (225/1bbl, NP-235 trans, 3.55 axle) got just under 20.
Budd
Budd Cochran wrote:

Old oil-field truck. It could pull stumps with ease but could only get to 75mph downhill with a tailwind. I probably should have regeared it.
--
DougW