Did Lou Ellen have a heart attack or sumpin?

Where's Old Man Bill? Did he drop his CJs' hood on his fat fingers and now he can't type any more blustering bullshit? Aw, too bad.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Jeffrey Leonard wrote: [nothing worth following up to...]

Reply to
Lon Stowell

since jeffrey is now going after anyone willing to respond, i get the feeling that forwarding all of jeffreys trolling posts to snipped-for-privacy@quasimodoradio.com could alter his behavior.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

OK, I'm lost... What is alt.net and who is snipped-for-privacy@quasimidoradio.com?

Reply to
TJim

an "anonymous" usenet service.

it appears that gary b would be jeffreys employer. regardless of whether or not he is actually jeffreys employer, gary b is relevant here because jeffrey is using gary b's company email as his contact point, therefore his actions here reflect negatively upon gary b's company and thats not something that most business owners would be to happy about.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

And yet you took the time to write that. Gawd, what a bunch of simps.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Jeffrey Leonard wrote: [nothing of interest]

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Ooooohhh! Cool! Thanx. Hope you can get this bozo in a heap o' trouble! He's earned it... Good Luck, TJim

Reply to
TJim

Funny, you certainly seem interested enough to respond to my every post, retard.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Just ignore the stupid git. And if do you follow up to her, make sure nothing of her temper tantrum is left in the followup. For some reason, being ignored tends to make

2 year old sociopaths scream bloody murder, perhaps she will lay on the floor and kick her feet in the air and hold her breath until she turns blue.

And d> Ooooohhh! Cool! Thanx.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Just like Lon has been "ignoring" *every single one* of my posts...by seeking them out, and then responding to them!

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Reply to
TJim

Actually, I like that tactic. It keeps the his/her/its ranting and drivel out of the responses. As long as I don't have to read the original babbling, I don't care *what* the she/it head posts. ;)

Reply to
TJim

In other words, you're too chicken shit to actually engage whoever you're criticizing in a direct fashion. Go grow a set of nuts.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Would you shut the f*ck up already? We're trying to talk about Jeeps here.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard