differential oil

Hi all,

Well I am going to change my diff oil for the first time and while I was buying brake pads and rotors and other stuff I asked the parts dude for the gear oil I needed for my 97 TJ Dana 30 and 35c stock differentials. He gave me gear oil under the name "Parts Master SAE 80W-85W-90". The back label says formulated for both regular and limited slip differentials. I bought the limited slip additive too. Do I need to add it with this gear oil? Lost my manual and just checking here before I start.

Thanks! Kevin KC8GAB

97 TJ
Reply to
Kevin

David C. Moller

Thanks, Would it hurt if I did add the additive even if it is already in the gear oil? Would it foam or be destructive in any way?

Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Dunno.... Bill seems to think it's ok though. :)

Dave

Reply to
David C. Moller

Reply to