Disco your shackles? This is neat!

Stumbled across a really unique mfg. company for Jeeps

Some neat stuff, I wish they had some XJ stuff to consider - maybe I'll volunteer as a guinea pig!

Looking for axle droop? Disco your shackles!

- close up
- in action Your shocks finding rocks? Move them!
- close up
- in action Skid plates too low? Time for a "Tummy tuck"
- barely noticeable on this Rubi

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Cherokee-LTD did pass the time by typing:

Now that is interesting.. A track bar style connection. But what keeps the droop from getting so low the rear driveshaft rams into the transfer case? I guess the vehcile weight does that. But I wonder how iffy that is in off-camber situations.

Sadly, that won't work for coils. :(

Reply to
DougW

-Brian (gotta go, I hear Bill coming hehehe )

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)