Ping Austin Shackles

Just for your information

Austin I know that you had a few emails problems lately I have tried to email you and they keep bouncing

Mike

Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero

On or around Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:37:29 -0000, "Mike Jones Super Hero" enlightened us thusly:

hmmm. reply-to in this post should work. I've given up bouncing spam as a waste of time, so it shouldn't be that. I'll have a look and see if you've accidentally got into a blacklist.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I have to remember to copy the black/whitelists to my laptop or I end up deleting and bouncing 'wanted' emails. Sorry BTW to Tim for so doing with him a few weeks ago... :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Could just be that your software is a better judge of character than you are....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs