Here's a neat feature.

I put a small VW emblem horizontally on top of the third brake lite and I can see it's reflection in the rear window in my rear view mirror. Well, I think it's neat. I have a lot of time on my hands.

Reply to
the man
3rd brake light ? ;P

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Yes, Oh, I've haven't sang the joys and reasoning why I add a third brake lite to every VW I have. On a ghia it is simplicity . they have a separate bulb for the brakes. A 3rd one really does protect the rear end of your car. and yo neck. Esp. around here in N.CA. where we have lots of grey days and a law that requires your lights on when the wipers are on. Can you trust the guy behind you noticing the lights getting brighter, but some are distracted and not too bright themselves. If you have some money in your engine don't get rear ended>

Reply to
the man