Does anybody know the true invoice price for a 05 Rubicon?

I need to find this out and then offer the salesdick just a little less than this to see if he will take it so I know I got a good deal and not get ripped off by stupid scams they play here in Mass. thank you.

Reply to
Tom Levigne

According to MSN Autos: Base Invoice: $24,850

Reply to
Chad Fraker

Tom,

I just went through a new car purchase and had the same concern. I did a lot of research and discovered that going through the internet sales manager at the dealership, I was able to get a no-haggle price that was exactly the same as the edmunds.com recommended price. Check out the new cars section at edmunds.com. They show the invoice price and also tell you what the dealer holdback amount is so you can determine the actual cost to the dealer. Check out the "TVM" pricing section for more details.

I found a great article on sales tactics that is worth reading if you have the time.

Reply to
TCL