Stewart Warner gauges

Little dissapointed today when I picked up my new Stewart Warner temp gauge and sender, $151.00 Canaidan, about $115.00 US and to get home and see a label on it saying assembled in Mexico. I don't mind paying the price, but would rather see made in the USA for that cost. Bet the price didn't drop when they went from $20.00 an hour labor to $2.00 and hour.

Reply to
Greg

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Keep it until you buy a new GC with the Hemi....also made in Mexico.

Greg proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon