Doh!

Well, ditch 1, ZJ 0, ego -1

On the way home I took a back road that is not often traveled. (dirt with railroad crossings). Didn't see the pushed down construction signs but decided when I saw the pole down to go around it and across the track intersection. Done this a few times before with no real problem. This time it appears they not only scraped out the wash, but dumped more rock into it. :/ Almost made it.

One tow-truck later I'm back with simple bumper dimples and bit of undercarriage rock rash. No big deal.

Guess the ZJ needs a winch if I'm gonna keep this stupid shit up. :)

Reply to
DougW