Re: Rock chips, from the inside.

**POKE** Bought some this morning when i got the seat covers that don't fit. See I DO listen!

Ajax.... damn you!

I'm gonna get you one of these days

Reply to
Kate

Stop poking me or I'll tell mom!

I told you not to get those leopard skin spandex covers for your seat.... err... you Jeep's seats.

.

Reply to
billy ray

Mom won't care, she likes me bes anwyays, esince you went out with WHATSERNAME! Nyaah!!!

Oh, and I want my pink pumps back.

Reply to
Kate

Bruce stopped by to pick them up last week and left a box of toys for you.

You leave 'the source of all evil in the universe' out of this

Reply to
billy ray

Dogogne it, Bruce ALWAYS brings em back with dead batteries!

and if you don't be nice to me, I will invoke "the source"

Reply to
Kate

She heard is in Alabama now.. Not sure just where.... did 't really want to know

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Smart man! Do not speak the name lest ye wake the beast. : :

Reply to
Kate

Kate, look for "Dent DR" in the phone book or at a body shop, they are the ones doing the dry ice thing, no repaint needed either i believe.

Reply to
Steve G

Did they wash it before you picked it up?

Reply to
Steve Foley

Steve G did pass the time by typing:

Dry ice only works with older thick metal. The newer thinner stuff deforms and that trick won't work. The modern dent folks generally use a suction gun style dent puller. For that type of dent you usually just smooth it down with some light hammer and dolly work.

However, if your not familiar with body work don't do it yourself on anything other than ye-olde-rustbucket. It's very easy to mess up paint and make more dents. Best thing for learning is a mashed up fender from a junk yard.

some good info.

Reading material for any body shop

DougW

: > I bought it the next day.. : : : Did they wash it before you picked it up?

Lol! I wouldna! Kate : :

Reply to
Kate

Hell it's a Jeep, I suppose I can get used to it. But WHY so soon!!!!!

Naw, I'll be ok.

Reply to
Kate

My ex and I owned a body shop for a few years after working in the field for many years. I agree with Doug 100%.

In this case, if it's a problem, I have a $50 deductible on my Comp coverage.

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Well, your Jeep isn't a 'virgin' any more. The second ding shouldn't hurt so much...

Mike

Mike Romain

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

Or a Studebaker.

Reply to
DougW

My friggen 18 pound teeth and claws kicks back. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

We have really viscous critters around here...

billy ray

They did... It was spotless.

They also siphoned out the remaining gasoline. I made it about 100 yards downhill before the gas warning light started flashing and beeping, right in front of a Shell Station..

Reply to
billy ray