Down to My Last Jeep

Must be somethin' in the water. Just sold my '02 Liberty. Nothin' left but me and my '04 TJ. Did find it a "Good Home" though.

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

What made you decide to sell it Frank?

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Well I retired and moved to Arizona's White Mountain area. I bought the '04 Wrangler X used with 14K miles (cheap). I was going to keep both, but my niece just moved back from 10 years in Australia and needed a decent vehicle. Also I found that I was driving the TJ everywhere and the Liberty was just sitting there. But, I bought it new in '02 and kept it for more than a couple of weeks. wink, wink :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

: > What made you decide to sell it Frank? : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: Well I retired and moved to Arizona's White Mountain area. I bought the : '04 Wrangler X used with 14K miles (cheap). I was going to keep both, : but my niece just moved back from 10 years in Australia and needed a : decent vehicle. Also I found that I was driving the TJ everywhere and : the Liberty was just sitting there. But, I bought it new in '02 and kept : it for more than a couple of weeks. wink, wink :-) : : -- : FRH

*laughing* You're a good guy. *still laughing* I'm sure your niece will be happy with the little thing.. I wonder if she'll trade it in EHM in 6 MONTHS *wink wink* on a Wrangler.... ya nut!

Kate

Reply to
Kate