Electrical problem in TJ

I have a 98 TJ which I haven't driven for a few weeks. Before this time, everything worked fine electrically. Today when I took the TJ out I noticed that my turn signals weren't working, and my stereo wasn't getting power. My headlights worked, as did everything else I tested. Anyone seen anything similar? Ideas on where to start looking?

Reply to
Overlander

tim bur