Engine serial number

I plain english??

Uhhh... No billy that's not english, rather a poor attempt at it.

Reply to
Jerry

Your Honor, I rest my case...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

So what your saying, not only do you not make sense when you write, but your completely and utterly incoherent when you talk as well?

"of answering the simples of questions" ?!?!?!

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

"Little girlie boy"?

"Little girlie boy"?

That just, well, pathetic billy.

"Little girlie boy"

Heh my my my...

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Uh huh.. Sad sad sad..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You misspelled "you're." Twice. Oh. The irony. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Uhm billy.. If you take a few seconds time to read the headers of those messages you might realize something... Less then a third of those messages are actually from me.

I use a licensed copy of Forte Agent most of those posts are done with outlook express, a windows program, I use linux... and the ip address' don't match up.. I don't post in newsgroups related to celullar phones and illegal satallite.. I actually pay for cellular service and my satallite..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You're looking for the "Engine Day Build Code". See:

  1. AMC Engine codes

Reply to
Lee Ayrton