Fair price for a new Rubicon??

What would be considered a fair price for a new 2005 Rubicon in Canada? The web site lists a price of $34,795 for a rubie with a dual top. Thanks in advance

Reply to
FrankW

bastards, the Sahara costs ~$44K Canadian new here ( and the Rubicon isn't available).

Dave Milne

They also have 0% for up to 5 years... consider that into your negotiation.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Just to annoy you further, the Unlimited Rubicon lists for $34,300 (soft top, 6-speed, no air) would you like one shipped over?

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

I had thought of it ... but I have my Sahara now ; probably better to upgrade that instead !

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

$25k

HarryS

We just looked at one in Vancouver, 34 something, so that sounds about right.

Reply to
Greg

For Canadian $, try

Wry-mouth