For Sale Front Diff.

1986 Cheerick fron diff. 4.10 gears Vac. discunect. Needs new vac chamber.
Reply to
Digit

If you are going to make posts like this, you need to post the parts location at a minimum. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Upper central Minnesota

Reply to
Digit

Reply to
Roy J

Getting much info outta this guy is kinda like pulling teeth. ;)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
Roy J

Hold-up a Minute peple. Just trying to find if someone had some intrest in this diff. If you want to trade words we will be at this a long time. However I will overlook the factMost peple that like jeeps are out west. Now foe the Facts. about 130,000 miles Swtched front and fear for a friend is how I got it Price is $100.00 you pay shiping

Reply to
Digit

In the west of what?

There are a whole mess of us Canadians on this group and in eastern Canada to boot....

Mike

Digit wrote:

this diff. If you want to trade words we will be at this a long time. However I will overlook the factMost peple that like jeeps are out west. Now foe the Facts. about 130,000 miles Swtched front and fear for a friend is how I got it Price is $100.00 you pay shiping

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
twaldron

Canada is a whole other country. And, it's cold.

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

You know how they spell it, right?

C eh? N eh? D eh?

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Having lived in Texas, I think I'd prefer Canada.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

LOL!

Mike

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Red Green rules!!!!

Chris

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Or 'Minnesota - Iron Range'. That way anyone not familiar enough with the region to know what 'the range' is wouldn't care and anyone who knows what 'the range' is up there will know within ~100 miles what he's talking about.

Cheers, - Jeff G

.. sorta eastern side of south central Wisconsin about an hour north of Illinois but far enough north to have hills around but not real big ones except for a few kinda big ones but not huge ones ...

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna