Renault4 wrangler

I have two crashed renault 4, so i am going to create wrangler. both R4 are crashed :( so i have a lot of things to do. I made a web site with my story, so you can read it at

, go on left link "my story" and thats all. i hope you wolud like it.

you can clik on ads on your right, so i wolud be able to afford new web site ;)

cheer

Reply to
lokky

Psst...

A 'Wrangler' is a Jeep or a Chevy pickup if you live in Canada up until

2006, not a renault....

Mike

Mike Romain

yeah I know, but i am going to make renault4 wrangler :) like you can see on the page.

and you can clik on ads ;)

Reply to
lokky

hey, you did the right thing crashing them. You can't improve on this.

Reply to
Dave Milne

No chastising for a commercial post, Mike?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

What world of fantasy do you live in Matt?

If that poor sucker is a commercial entity, he needs all the help he can get.

Begging on usenet by a private individual is just pathetic, not a charter violation seeing as he is trying to 'make' a Wrangler. LOL! Who knows, maybe his will be better than what DC is offering?

Mike

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I just noticed the phrase "you can clik on ads on your right" and thought you'd be on him like stink on sh*t.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Heck, bigger wheels 'n tires and a 7 slot grill and he's in business!

Seahag

"Mike Roma> What world of fantasy do you live in Matt?

Reply to
Seahag