bet that hurt! (kinda OT)

I think the car is a '35ish Ford. Hard to tell though.

50s+car&hl=enMatthew

Reply to
mbstude

Here's another one. Man, what was he thinking?

50s+car&hl=en This one is just riding down the highway in the 50's. Note the truck on the left, it's an early 2R5 PU. It's pulling a mortar mixer, which is a little ironic, since my grandad's in the masonry business too. He did drive a Stude truck to work a few times I think, a few years back.
50s+car&hl=en Matthew

mbstude wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

hauling a ton of brick at a time, a pallet of block, and many loads of stone! A truck was made to work.After all it's not as old as I am. If I can still do it. the truck should be able to do it too. Grandad.

Reply to
nthornton

Hey Papa. Your reply got in with mine. I agree with that 100%! It even hauled a couple of loads of fire wood this week. Earning its keep...

Matthew

Here's what he wrote.

"Matthew's orange truck has gone to work several times pulling a mixer, also hauling a ton of brick at a time, a pallet of block, and many loads of stone! A truck was made to work. After all it's not as old as I am. If I can still do it, the truck should be able to do it too. Neil "

snipped-for-privacy@cybersouth.com wrote:

50s+car&hl=en> >

50s+car&hl=en> >

hauling a ton of brick at a time, a pallet of block, and many loads of stone! A truck was made to work.After all it's not as old as I am. If I can still do it. the truck should be able to do it too. Grandad.

50s+car&hl=en> > > Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

50s+car&hl=en> > >

50s+car&hl=en> > >

also hauling a ton of brick at a time, a pallet of block, and many loads of stone! A truck was made to work.After all it's not as old as I am. If I can still do it. the truck should be able to do it too. Grandad.

50s+car&hl=en> > > > Matthew

Reply to
mbstude