Fricken Cold!-wireless block heater?

I live in the province of Quebec Beside Ottawa, Damm cold last few day's

-27 + Windchill

Brrr..

Reply to
Patrick

I know this is probably a really dumb idea, but has anyone ever installed an auto-car starter and put it on a timer? Like it will start your car every hour and let it run 5 minutes, then shut off and wait for the next hour. Would work good for people at work with no power chord to plub in a heater. Just curious.

JML

Reply to
footballgod214

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Do the parking spots have plug ins like out west up there?

The east isn't really considered 'real' cold where it stays in the -40's for weeks sometimes.

It sure feels colder with all the humidity here in southern Ontario.

Mike

Patrick wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

When I lived in North bay, even the hotels had plug-ins....same with my apartment up there. I'm in Barrie now....fahkin chillin!

Reply to
SteveBrady