FS: 98' TJ soft top & more............

Want to see if anybody is interested before they go up on eBay email me with any offers or questions snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

All from a 1998 TJ:

Bestop Soft top with all hardward, no tears, windows are decent, Spice color $300

Rear seat excellent condition $100

Hardtop hoist w/ come along from Quadratec $100

Front floor liners, black rubber "diamond plate" from Quadratec $50

Jeep factory bikini top, windjammer, & duster, great condition Spice color $150

Buyer pays all shipping, I am in West Chester, PA 19382

Reply to
pauley

Those prices for the hoist and floor liners look pretty close to what those cost new?

Reply to
Waveblast9

If you are interested, make me a reasonable offer

Reply to
pauley