OEM Door Surrounds & TJ Supertop

Hey all, got a new TJ Best top Supertop. This one is sold for vehicles with full door. It doesnt come with those wide plastic door surrounds that factory soft top TJ's come with...do I need these? I assume they would have come with the top if it did but...for those of you that have one, hows the full hard door seal around that top? would it be improved with the OEM surround? or even work? thanks!

Reply to
trailboss

you dont need them.

-- Jarod Sprauer