FS: Rain Gear Cab Cover fits OVER soft top $60

As seen at

They custom made this to fit aTJ with the soft top up. I had a 1997 TJ that woldn't fit in thegarage and drove it with the side and back windows out but the softtop up to keep the sun off me (it's hot in Phoenix in July). Iordered this to keep the the rain and leaves and other junk out of thecar so I wouldn't have to keep putting the windows in at night. Now Ihave a 2004 with roll up windows and room in the garage, so I don'tneed it. It is very well made. The custom size cost extra and Ibelieve I paid $120 plus shipping. I'll take $60 shipped to majorcities in to the mainland 48 states. Email snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
Lee