[Fwd: OT: Crap, I was a passenger in a T-bone hit, on my side.. Update...

A snapped stud would have suited me just fine at that point...

That's not the first one I have snapped, I have a couple more three armed ones around and this last one already was a three arm, snapped the other arm on something else.

This one was a cheap chrome one, but the others are steel.

I am 6'4" and about 200 lb, so when I lever on something, something is going to give usually. LOL, hopefully the bolt, not the wrench or me... My 1 year old 'lifetime' warranty 1/2" power bar is on it's 3rd head and I have never used a pipe on it even.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain

whoa..............that means that I should be about 6'6'' instead of

Reply to
Carlo Jr.