Trouble signs???

Ok what are the first signs that your shocks are getting weak? Also underload ( tow a 16ft. boat with 99TJ 6cyl.) I heard, once in a while a "ratcheting" sound from underneath towards the back. When backing up and going forward. It only lasts til I get above 5 mph then stops and I feel no other vibrations. Could this be universal joints. Thanx, Mike

Reply to
AKJEEPER

L.W.(ßill)