Gas Struts for Hood on 99 WJ

Hi everyone, Does anyone know of a good aftermarket place to get the gas struts for the hood on for a 99WJ, the local autoparts places do not show one listed,eg: AutoZone, O'Rielys, etc..

TIA

Kevin in Iowa

99 XJ
Kevin in Iowa

Kevin in Iowa did pass the time by typing:

You could check out the OEM one from

or give
a shot

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I know AutoZone does.....I have seen them for 10 to 20 dollars in various sizes here in the Dallas Ft Worth area....

Reply to
Mindy

It is possible that NAPA would have them ??

--james--

Reply to
James Nipper