OMG TJ on Leno

They "pimp'd" out a 99 TJ for the announcer on Leno, that poor jeep.......UGLY

Kevin in Iowa

99XJ
Kevin in Iowa

I liked it. I was quite relieved when I saw that they put a 6 inch lift on it instead of lowereing it. As a uav (urban assault vehicle) the owner will be doing a lot of hopping curbs, cutting on and off the freeway to the feeder between the exits, pounding pot holes large enough to swallow a 350 motor and stuff like that, as well as doing

90+ from time to time just to keep up with the other junksters in the left lane on the freeway. Plus, it is ready to do the beach.

The blue pearl coat is a nice color, they could have found a purple/yellow that would been puke city. The gumball machine on the center console is a nice touch. They should have gone to the half doors though.

That jeep is an excellent pussy trap.

Reply to
John Welch