Poly Bushings for 2000 XJ

Hi,

I have tried 4 or 5 places and no one seems to have Front and Rear sway bar and link bushing kits as well as a trans mount.

Has anyone replaced theirs where did you get them, if i may ask?

Are these bushings the same as in the 1999 XJ's?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
ESteveP

I ordered mine from Quadratrac, you can find them on their website

I had to find out the diamenter of the swaybar before I ordered them though, 25mm if I remember correctly. They ship quickly.

The bushing set for the front swaybar is the same on the XJ's from

84 to 01.

Kevin in Iowa

99XJ
Reply to
Kevin in Iowa

Thanks ... Do you happen to know the Trans mount I wanted? Quad has 3 inch and 1 1/2 inch. Again for a 2000 XJ Auto Trans.

Thanks Again Steve

Reply to
ESteveP

According to the Quad website, factory is 1 1/2, but in the discription of it, all of them show 3" offset, there is a link for live help on the site, may try that. The trans mount should be available locally at a parts store, eg: Autozone or Napa

Kevin in Iowa

99XJ

Kevin in Iowa