Geezer Test

Ignition wrenches

Do you know what they are?

Owned mine for 40 years (Craftsman)

Do you still use them for what they were designed for?

What is the most common size used?

Are they collecting dust?

Reply to
Coasty

"> Do you know what they are?

Yep

Owned mine for 15 years -snap on

I use them on aircraft, what I bought them for.

Depends on what I need them for, but last sizes I used were 1/8 and 3/32nds

Nope used at least twice a month if not more.

Snow... silly subject - WE all know Bill is the Geezer 'round here. lol

Reply to
Snow

Sure do

My Gray's were givin to me some 20 yrs ago.

Nope, relegated to planner knives duty

1/4"? 5/16"? don't recall.

Yep, sawdust. It's stuck to a magnet which is stuck to the side of my jointer.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Reply to
Tom P

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yes.

Close to 20 years, honestly don't remember the brand.

Yes.

hmm.. 5/32"?

They're in their drawer, but figuratively they do collect considerable dust.

Reply to
JohnM