General Jeep line questions

I have a 93 XJ that I've been happy with, but the floor and rockers are rusting and have holes in to the point that it's not economical to keep having it fixed, so I'm looking at replacing it before my feet wind up on the pavement... I haven't really kept up here so I'd really appreciate a few subjective questions:

How do the WJ, ZJ, and 97+ XJ rank in terms of reliablity? Has the tranny proved troublesome on the WJ or ZJ? What's this I keep hearing about the climate control going bad and costing a fantastic amount of money? Easy way to tell if a particular vehicle has limited slip or not?

Reply to
Monte Castleman