Good news from the DCH split!

See if you notice a nice touch on this website that is sure to annoy the Germans!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I don't get it. The "Lifetime Powertrain Warranty" is only good for the original purchaser. Who that buys new cars keeps one for more than maybe five years? (Yeah, I do, but I am not typical.) When are they going to bring back Plymouth?

Saludos,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

That wasn't the nice touch.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I do, my wife does she has a 14 year old Shadow which is in good shape and runs like a top 150 K, My 89 Ram has has a 125K have an 04 TJ and an 04 WJ, I had a Harley for 20 years , my other one for 12 years and have a 57, an 03 and an 07. Also I had a CJ for 21 years.

Reply to
Coasty

I bought my CJ7 when it was 11 years old and will never sell it.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain