Good off-roading video

Borrowed this link from another board I read.

Kevin S

good points made.

Reply to
Punch

Where's Alberta? Is that in Colorado somewhere?

Reply to
William Oliveri

That just made me hate politics even more.

My blood pressure is probably way up.

Reply to
butch

A lot of truth there. Thanks! I enjoyed it and it made me think more of supporting clubs.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Yeah, it's right over that mountain!

This is one of the best videos I've seen on our never ending issues with the enviro-commies.

Reply to
SoK66

That IS a GREAT video!

Reply to
mabar

mabar did pass the time by typing:

Indeed. Next time I hear the Coors commercial about being brewed with clean Colorado Rocky Mountain water I'll think about a heard of deer crossing the stream.

Reply to
DougW

From: "Kevin S"

Animals crossing streams don't leave hydrocarbon pollutants. Cows may well shit in the streams but it's bio-mass and will naturally degrade. Oil from a transfer case won't. Nor will the oils from the tires and the like. Likewise the run off caused by trails is considerably worse than even stampedes of animals.

While I'm all for reasonable uses of of the outdoors, there's plenty of bullshit on both sides. The video's just a collection of one side's bullshit and pandering.

Reply to
wkearney99

Excellent video and great points are made. Thank you for sharing it. :)

Reply to
DragonRider

Great video, especially the end with the kids, made me a little misty...

Reply to
aGraham

I think we are talking about reasonable uses. I doubt anyone here drives up and down streams for the hell of it, or plans to change the tranny fluid in the middle of the river. This may be a collection of only one sides point of view, but it's not one that usually gets seen. I love the outdoors, and I also love to take the Jeep out and enjoy it. I spend just as much time on hiking trips as I do taking the Jeep out, but if that makes me a bad person, so be it. I also hunt though, so I'm probably going to hell anyways.

Reply to
Kevin S