ricer video

Some good stuff here, thats all I can say... or should I say.. stupid stuff, and stupid people here.

Enjoy!

and here is another link to all the videos available from that site.

Brandon

Reply to
indi

and now a riced out mustang... I didn't think I would see one on that site, but alas... I was wrong. This guy has one of those limited edition piston/rotarty GTR mustangs...

Brandon

indi

Funny video.

-Mike

<memset

I think the best one has to be the wing on the front of the hood.

Also, a warning about the 15.9mb download would have been nice, but I have cable so no biggie.

Reply to
Ray Reynolds

cobra boy

You haven't heard of that one!?! Where you been man?Yeah, it's a turbo rotary with headers and pistons and "everything". And it's FACTORY! Man it must be a totally badass ride. LMFAO!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Oooh yeah, a turbo rotary with pistons and all that! Yep, that was the special 2000 GT-R Mustang alright....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]