Grand cherokee AC problem

I have 96' Grand cherokee Limited,and i have fault codes in climate control..number 23 and 40..service manual says it's Blend Air door actuator and Fan feedback circuit..but I have no idea what that means...Please,can someone explain it for me..Thanks!!

Reply to
mario

That simply means the $tealership is about to sucker you for a thousand bucks....

There is a defect in the blend air door that for some reason hasn't been recalled that will run you about a grand in labor to replace.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain