Grand Cherokee Thermometer calibration

Yesterday when my wife got in her 96 Grand Cherokee the thermometer was reading wrong. It was reading about 40 degrees cold. Is there a way to reset it, with out taking to the dealer?

Reply to
aGraham

L.W.(ßill)

No currently outside it is 81F, but the thermometer reads 41F & 5C. I have tried resetting it many times and have set the variance a few times but have not change it.

Reply to
aGraham

I see this a lot with our '93 JGC. Typically, it happens after stopping for fuel, etc, After a few miles it corrects itself.

Dick

Reply to
Dick

Reply to