Grand Cherokees Off-Road

Grand Cherokees off road, Bill you might recognize the locale.

billy ray

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

I've been to Utah. :)

?f=q&hl=en&q=&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=40.366035,-113.000479&spn=0.060949,0.107975 It's almost as fun as Moab. And I can guarantee there are no hikers there. Only problem is you have to stay on the road... or you might run over something bad.

Reply to
DougW

Speaking of getting run over, I heard on the news that a 4x4 was riding on the beach broke over a dune and ran over some sun bathers. Since I did not hear the local I do not have any further datails. Apparently it is a well traveled area for sun and the sun bathers plopped right in the middle of the trail. Also from what the news said no charges were made against the 4x4 driver. Further proof stupid people do exist.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

No trail involved - if this is it...

Steve

Reply to
Steve Landis

The 4X4 was a Police vehicle, killed some lady from Sioux City, IA on vacation

Reply to
Kevin in Iowa