Happy Thanksgiving!

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Amen to that. Everyday should be veteran's day.

Semper Fi! Allen

Reply to
<ABanks5

Normally I don't reply to my own posts, but I have to say this......

At least the turkey was good, and I promise never to talk about football in this NG again.

Chris

May god bless our great country, And all you wonderful people whom have served in our Armed forces. And been the one's to keep us all free people. And others in country's as well.

Jimmie: We are free people to Jeep as one. Truly my many thanks.

Reply to
CJimmie in Iowa

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Happy Thanksgiving folks! Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Approximately 11/27/03 20:33, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III uttered for posterity:

Hell Bill, *you* could probably play for the Chargers. And y'all are still too young to be considered for the Raiders.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)