Hardtop for 68 + 67 Jeep Commandos???

Anyone know where I can find one?

Reply to
TNTMobileMech

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

There is one without glass at J+W wreckers in Sacramento, probably pricey, and Don Fletcher has a few. Get in touch with him thru the BBS at

is tough on these, there are guys in the South that have stuff too.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

selectjeeps.com near houston Tx (My competition lol) had one advertised a month ago...you might try them Jarod

J. Sprauer

I know of a couple in Wisconsin (in boneyards). Probably get them cheap too. Let me know if you're up here.

Cheers, - Jeff G j at null d0t net

Reply to
Keep YerSpam