Harsh Truth..

Pi-Eyed Piper did pass the time by typing:

So. That's the same thing that happened last "gas crisis". Anyone looking to buy a new vepickle went with the most fuel efficient. In that case the Honda CVCC. Now all the vendors have at least one high MPG tinfoil deathbox with 1 1/2 MPH (dare I say it) bumpers.

The gas industry got stung that time too. Vastly lower sales and reduced fuel consumption. Till of course the power bug started biting.

That being said, if I was in the market for a new vehicle it probably would be one with better economy. With the intention of keeping a zero economy funbuggy.

Reply to
DougW

It should make prices better for anyone looking for an SUV, especially a second-hand one

Reply to
Billy Ray

I'm looking at the economic end of it. higher fuel will mean higher EVERYTHING. Damn it, TIm Hortons is already raising their coffee $.10 a cup

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper