And you think you have car troubles

Very expensive lemon:

Art

I was waiting for the article to say: "The service ticket came back with 'Could Not Duplicate Problem' followed by 'Diagnostic fee $4014.27' written on it." :)

Bill Putney

Sounds like a sludge problem to me.

Reply to
Art

Jeezuz Murphy !!! The arrogance of DCM just never stops.

Phil

Reply to
Phil T

Reply to
r_qureshi

Actually, I *don't* think I have car troubles. Thats why I buy Chryslers- they've always been very, very good to me.

Reply to
Steve